Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My life is changing

I have not written on here in quite a while! Everything in my life is changing. It seems like my world never stops going and things never stop progressing forward/falling backwards. There are so many thoughts that run through my head everyday and I find myself worrying about things that never would have bothered me a year ago. Here's a list of the thoughts that have crossed my mind in the three hours I have been awake today.

School:
- Only one more class to take and then I will have my associates degree!
- Is business management really something that I want to get into?
- Why did I decide to take environment appreciation?? It is so frustrating sometimes!
- As soon as I get off work today i need to study my history timeline for environment so that I can pass my exam tonight.
- Did I buy enough bubble sheets for my exams yesterday?
- Am I going to get a ticket for parking in the W parking lot at 4:30?

Peronal Life:
- Am I "overly" social?
- Do people look at me and think, "She is so annoying!"?
- Am I doing everything possible to fulfill the requirements of my job/calling/education?
- Am I going to be a good mom?
- I feel like my enthusiasm to get jobs accomplished is dwindling.
- I want to go home after school tonight and crash-- I know it won't happen though.

Dating:
- I hate the games SO much, but I love going out, flirting and having fun!
- I have dated so many guys and talked about marriage with two of them... neither of them worked out- which is a blessing because in both cases we wanted totally different things! I can't wait till the right guy comes along and shares my same ideas, goals, aspiriations, religious beliefs, etc...
- I know what qualities I want my future husband to have, but are they realistic qualities?
- My worst fear is marrying a man who doesn't honor his priesthood and EVERYTHING that is involved with that.

Family:
- How are things going to work out....?
- What can I do for Vince to help him out?
- I don't like going to my parents because the awkward tension that is ALWAYS present-- does that make me a bad daughter?
- I miss my brothers and puppy
- My heart breaks everytime I talk to my mom and she is hurting
- Does eternity not mean anything anymore to some people!!!?

Friends:
- I really can get along with girls!
- I LOVE spending time with my boys- they make me laugh SO hard! I have no idea where I would be without them
- My older brother ROCKS- he is SOSOSOSO amazing and has never let me down!!

My life is so complex. Thankfully, I have science helping me keep my sanity! I have a very good life and I have so much to be thankful for!

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Your post tells everything about you dear. You will have good life, just have some patience and control, everything will fall in its place on its own.

Beth said...

Shina, I just found your blog from your dads website. I am so happy!! Check mine out at cbmurdock@blogspot.com. I am athinking of you!! Aunt Beth

Tunskies