Wednesday, January 28, 2009

75 QUESTIONS YOU'VE PROBABLY NEVER BEEN ASKED BEFORE

1. First thing you wash in the shower? My Hair
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? Pink
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? DEFINATLY!!!!!!!
4.Do you plan outfits? Yeah, I set them out the night before.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Excellent!!!!
6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? a Christmas decoration... still out... yep
7. Do you say aim or a-i-m? nope
8. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? It had to do with David and it was wonderful!
9. Did you meet anybody new today? I meet new people everyday! That's the glorious thing about working in a doctors office!
10. What are you craving right now? My man.
11. Do you floss? Every night!
12. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Lumpia!!!! My Favorite Filipino Dish!
13. When was the last time you talked on aim?Never
14. Are you emotional?Yes, I can be very emotional.
15. Would you dance to the taco song? haha sure
16. Have you ever counted to 1,000??No... I have a short attention span
17. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?Both
18. Do you like your hair? Sometimes. It is so thin that sometimes I am tempted to shave it and buy a wig
19. Do you like yourself? I love myself:)
20. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes, LeAnn Rimes
21. Do you like cottage cheese?Espcially with Doritos!
22. What are you listening to right now? The sounds of a doctors office
23. How many countries have you visited? just he one.
24. Are your parents strict? at times, but I am an adult now and I make my own decisions... they let me do my own thing
25. Would you go sky diving?YES!
26. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? probably not. the man annoys the crap out of me.
27. Would you throw potatoes at him? If it was in the mashed form
28. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?nope.
29. Have you ever been in a castle? Yes
30. Do you rent movies often? I Love renting movies!
31. Who sits in behind you in your math class? some girl I don't know
32. Have you made a prank phone call? :0) Yep
33. Do you own a gun? no!!
34. Can you count backwards from 74? yes.
35. Who are you going to be with tonight? My math book
36. Brown or white eggs? both
37. Do you own something from Hot Topic?no
38. Ever been on a train? YES
39. Like the person your dating? I am not only dating him-- I AM GOING TO MARRY HIM! I not only like him-- I LOVE HIM SO MUCH THE ANGELS IN HEAVEN CAN HEAR THE SONG IN MY HEART!!!
40. Do you have a cell-phone? Don't know where I would be without it.
41. Are you too forgiving? Sometimes
42. Do you use chap stick? YES!
43. What is your best friend doing tomorrow? He is working.. getting off work at 1400 and then talking to me on the phone at 2100. ( I am trying to get this military time thing down)
44. Can you use chop sticks? Yes-- Thanks to my amazing Fiance and his Filipino family!
45. Ever have cream puffs? oh I LOVE THEM!
46. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? yes-- It is a trippy movie
47. What was the last question you asked? I don't remember.
48. What was the last CD you bought? "Tea for two Love songs"
49. Boys or girls? Definatly boys! Girls are too dramatic!
50. What is your bus number for school? 634... I think. it has been a LONG time!
51. Is your hair curly? Only when I spend hours on it
52. Last time you cried? Yesterday....
53. Ever walked into a wall? Um... yeah...
54. Do looks matter? Yes-- but I am more attracted to personalities
55. Have you ever bought anything from Pac Sun? yes!
56. Have you ever slapped someone? No... Not on purpose at least
57. Favorite time of the year? spring and fall
58. Favorite color?Lime green
59. Are you sarcastic?sometimes
60. Do you have any tattoos? Nope-- I will never have one!
61. The last person you held hands with? David :)
62. Do you sleep with the TV on? Sometimes. Usually I have to have it completely silent though.
63. Where was your default picture taken at? ???? WHAT?????
64. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? No- it takes too much energy
65. Do you like your life right now? I love my life!
66. How often do you talk on the phone? not a lot, but when I do it is for a long time!
67. What is your favorite animal? Dog!
68. What was the most recent thing you bought? a Valentines card for david:)
69. Do you have good vision? no....
70. Can you hula hoop? Yes!
71. Could you ever forgive a cheater?Yes if they are truly repentant... it takes a lot though....
72. Do you have a job? yes
73. Can you handle the truth? yes :)
74. What are you wearing? gray slacks, orange shirt and a white jacket
75. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes

1 comment:

Mark said...

How does one progress with sky diving ?

skydiving sydney

Tunskies